Effective governance is a key component of organizational success and is under the increased scrutiny of stakeholders, including regulators and shareholders.
Corporate Governance is the framework of rules and practices by which the board of directors ensures accountability, fairness, and transparency in a company’s relationship with its all stakeholders. Our governance services at LENNAP are designed to assist Boards charged with the the governance of organisations perform, include:
- Governance review of an organisation's level of compliance with corporate governance principles;
- Board evaluation and Peer Review to assess the effectiveness of the Board, Board Committees and individual Directors;
- Advising on the composition of the Board of Directors and Committees
- Assist in drafting various policies
- Preparing Corporate Governance Reports
- Risk Management