Company Secreterial Service
The Nigerian law compels Nigerian companies to appoint a Company Secretary and regards it as an offence to carry on business without appointing one. LENNAP services will act as your Company secretaries and provide all requisite services
Our team of highly qualified practitioners can provide project based legal advice and on-going general counsel in virtually every legal domain.We have strong expertise in providing our clients with support in areas such as;
- Company formation
- Incorporaation of Companies
- Nominee shareholder service for foreign clients
- Carrying out all preliminary activities to facilitate the convening of meetings.
- Organizing and holding of Annual General Meetings, preparing relevant documentation and attending to filing of Annual Returns
- Attending Meetings, preparing minutes and resolution of Directors and Shareholders.
- Advise on Director’s duties/responsibilities and Corporate
- Maintaining Company Register
- Filing changes to Companies Capital
- Guidance on relevant laws, etc.